What does the role involve?
- Responsible for set up, day-to-day running, pacing and optimizations of paid media campaigns across a range of accounts.
- Testing and optimising international paid media campaigns against set KPI’s developed with our clients.
- Responsible for paid media activity budget management.
- Support team with forecasts and development of media plans.
- Responsible for ensuring all weekly, monthly & ad hoc reports for the Client are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively manage any external/internal queries/issues on each account.
- Support with project management of paid media campaigns and experiments.
- Be able to effectively communicate results on calls or during presentations to the client
- Seek out new opportunities that may enhance performance beyond the usual optimizations (e.g. new platforms, products, formats) and share with the team
- Responsible for the on-boarding and training of Interns and Account Executives.
What are we looking for?
- University Degree
- One to two year’s online experience minimum within a ppc/ paid social role.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client-Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of running and reporting on performance campaigns desirable
Equal Opportunity Statement
SYZYGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. Please let us know if you may need any additional support when applying for the role or if you are invited for an interview.
Excited about this role?
The benefits of working at SYZYGY